Loading...
Duchess Meghan’s half-brother stars in a poor-taste beer ad -

Duchess Meghan’s half-brother stars in a poor-taste beer ad

Share this post:

Loading...

This story was originally published by Now To Love and is republished with permission.

In the latest instalment of unbelievable things the Duchess of Sussex’s estranged family have done, her half-brother Thomas Markle Jr. has starred in a new beer advertisement, which shows him stealing from ‘Buckingham Palace’.

Thomas Jr – who Meghan shares a father with – stars in the 30-second ad for Classic New York Beer, which sees him wearing an all-black outfit as he breaks into Buckingham Palace to steal Queen Elizabeth’s crown as along with beer from a special looking cabinet.

Speaking to New York Post’s Page Six column, the company’s CEO Billie Mitchell says in the scene a royal guard runs in and yells “Drop everything!” to which Thomas drops the crown but tries to keep hold of the beer.

However, the ad doesn’t stop there – with a Meghan lookalike portraying the real Duchess of Sussex wearing a tiara and jewels with the implication she’s conspired with her brother.

Once Thomas jumps into the getaway car, Meghan’s character asks whether “he was able to grab the jewels”, but he tells her he got something better and pulls out the bottles of beer to which she says: “Priceless”.

Incredibly, Thomas told Page Six he thinks the ad may be a way to mend ties with Meghan.

“It would be great to get together and have a Classic New York Beer,” he said.

“After all, in the ad, she said it was priceless.”

We’re not going to lie, we have our doubts.

RELATED ARTICLE:  Harry and Meghan’s war on press freedom
Loading...

The advert is just the latest in what seems to be a never-ending chain of outburst pitted against Meghan by her family, with Thomas recently claiming to the Mail Online that the only reason she is a member of the royal family is because of their father Thomas Markle.

Meanwhile her older half-sister Samantha Markle is reportedly under investigation by the US police for allegedly bullying her younger sister online as well as being suspended from Twitter.

Last month Meghan and Harry announced they were suing the British newspaper the Mail On Sunday for their publication of a private letter Meghan wrote to her father Thomas Markle.

The announcement accompanied a rare statement written by Prince Harry, saying he was taking a stand against the “ruthless” treatment he says Meghan has received at the hands of the British tabloids.

“Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences – a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our newborn son,” he wrote.

He adds, “I have been a silent witness to her private suffering for too long. To stand back and do nothing would be contrary to everything we believe in.

“There comes a point when the only thing to do is to stand up to this behaviour, because it destroys people and destroys lives.

“Put simply, it is bullying, which scares and silences people. We all know this is unacceptable, at any level. We won’t and can’t believe in a world where there is no accountability for this.”

RELATED ARTICLE:  Prince Harry made a 'tearful' call to ex before marrying Meghan Markle: source
Loading...
Please update your ads.txt file

Share this post: