Loading...
Prince Philip spotted back behind the wheel driving just TWO days after crash - TASTE EVERY SEASON
Royal SeasonTaste Every Season News

Prince Philip spotted back behind the wheel driving just TWO days after crash

Share this post:

Loading...

PRINCE PHILIP has been spotted driving his new Land Rover just two days after his crash outside the Sandringham Estate.

The 97-year-old was seen driving his brand new car alone into the main entrance of gate to Sandringham at about 2.15pm. It comes after a replacement Land Rover arrived at Sandringham estate in Norfolk, just hours after Prince Philip was pulled from the wreckage of his old one. The black Land Rover Freelander was the same model as the one the Duke of Edinburgh was driving when the incident with the Kia occured. The car was driven into the estate inside a delivery truck yesterday morning.

It comes after Philip’s wife, the Queen, was spotted behind the wheel of her Range Rover near her sprawling Norfolk estate. 

Prince Philip, 97, was not injured in Thursday’s crash, but was taken to hospital to be examined after being helped passers by.

Two women in the other car were treated for “minor injuries”, a 28-year-old sustaining cuts to her knee and a 45-year-old breaking her wrist.

A nine-month old baby was also unhurt after the crash.

Norfolk Police said in a statement: “The driver of the Kia, a 28-year-old woman, suffered cuts to her knee while the passenger, a 45-year-old woman, sustained a broken wrist.”

Prince Philip was not injured in the crash, but went to a nearby hospital for a precautionary check-up on Friday.

Buckingham Palace said in a statement: “On Doctor’s advice, The Duke of Edinburgh visited the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn (eastern England) this morning for a precautionary check-up.

RELATED ARTICLE:  Jeffrey Epstein is dead, but questions remain for Prince Andrew

“This confirmed His Royal Highness had no injuries of concern.”

Horrified witnesses told how the Duke of Edinburgh was “very, very shocked and shaken” after the collision.

Witness Roy Warn told how he rushed to the crash scene to help the drivers.

He said: “I rushed to the other car first – there was smoke coming out as if it may explode.

“There was a baby in the back seat screaming.

“Once myself and another chap had managed to pull the baby out, I went to the overturned car.”

He told The Sun: “I went to the ladies’ car first as I thought the tank was going to go up in flames and take the baby with it.

“His mother, who had been driving, was understandably hysterical.

“She did very well. She managed to steer her car into the ditch.”

A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman refused to comment when contacted by Express.co.uk.

 

Loading...
Please update your ads.txt file

Share this post:

Close